TopStick TopStick

That last bit at the credits made me cry. Q_Q

Desktop Stripper Desktop Stripper

Why Papa?

Darn, that kid was cute saying that. XD It was funny till the end, I just kinda cringed a bit when I found out the kid died with the funny stipper. Eh, why papa?

Jack's Halloween Treats Jack's Halloween Treats

Darn

Isn't by feeding the children candy bullies you're making them cannibals? XD

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Woah

Yeah, Edith, kill that guy. I kinda felt like he annoyed me even though he wasn't real anyways. =_=

Moon Diary Moon Diary

Amazing!

I loved the story! I couldn't keep my eyes off this flash until it ended! Can't wait whenever you make more!

Bob food Bob food

O.O

That was one cruel director there. Would have loved to see a Cruel Director Food and make him one of the stars. Overall though I liked the animation and story.

To The Army To The Army

What?

It loads and then dots move... It keeps loading with dots... I see freaking dots with voice overs... What is this, the dot talking show?

Buttmunch13 responds:

I'm sorry you can't see it.

RedHand RedHand

I'm sure this is awesome but...

It keeps on stopping when I start any of the parts. I won't be able to watch anything if this keeps up. I'm sure its a great flash, but I wouldn't know since it keeps stopping. T^T

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

This series is amazing!

I was truly happy that it ended the way it is, but at the same time sad since it is the end... Anyways... Thank you for your great work! If ever you make another series I hope it is as great as you've made "There it is!!!" Thank you very much for all the work you've created!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Awww...

That was so sad... Being in a world where your love is forbidden. I wouldn't want to end up being in that kind of atmosphere, but I know it still exists. Thank you for your great work!